DKJ projects.architecture were commissioned by The Northern Territory Government to develop a design to add exceptional value to the Palmerston Community at the existing Swimming & Fitness Centre located in Moulden.
This new Youth Drop In Centre will form an essential part of the youth development in Palmerston by providing a safe and encouraging space for the Youth to engage with and enjoy.
The new Youth Drop In Centre will offer the following:
• Kitchen and full dining area
• Two new accessible bathrooms
• An exciting and inspiring space to promote positivity and allow the Youth to feel comfortable and safe
• Private office space
• A large space dedicated to group activities and programs
• New facade upgrade
• A dedicated Arts & Crafts area
• Computers for work and play
• Gaming lounge area
• Quiet spaces for reading and quiet activities
Client: Northern Territory Government