8th Aug 2020
COVID 19 UPDATE
Just a quick update on our COVID 19 situation in the NT.
Our borders are currently opening to all Australia except Victoria, ACT and NSW and any new Government declared hot spots.
When coming into the office remember:
- Use hand sanitiser at available at all entrances.
- Ask clients:
- Have they travelled from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days, if so NO ENTRY to the office area.
- Request they fill out the Visitor Contact Register on the front desk – advise this is a safety measure for all our clients and staff
- Offer the hand sanitiser located on front desk and in board rooms
- Do not shake hands
- Sit in the delegated seats (leave a seat vacant per client)
- Offer Zoom meetings if possible
- When talking to staff remember the 1.5m zone at all times, if possible.
- One staff member in the kitchen at any time
- Staff to stay home if you are not well
- If NT gets to Level 4 restrictions- home based work/offices have been discussed – paperwork will follow, if and when this is likely to happen.
- Spare sanitiser, paper towel is located in the draw near the exit (biscuit draw)
- If needed face masks are kept in the first aid PPE area.
At work please follow directions of hand washing and use of hand sanitiser.
Advise Jane when meetings are over so the table/chairs and door handles can be wiped down. If Jane is not available, please use the supplied wipes located on Admin desk also near rear exit door.